All of our events have grown by word of mouth from one organization to another who serve those with mental and physical disabilitites in Oakland County.
This has our organization looking for more help every year, both In-Kind Service and Cash Donations for the things we have to buy.
Each year the program success comes from the generosity of individuals and corporations providing much needed equipment by purchase or loan to assist us in delivering outstanding opportunities to our most vulnerable population.
Other Ways to Help
Our You Caring Crowd Funding widget to the right is one way to donate funds to our cause.
The Kroger Community Rewards costs nothing, but gets financial support to our organization as a non-profit. The more our supporters shop with Kroger, the more money our organization will earn! Visit https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow.
To RE-ENROLL (if you are currently participating in the Kroger Community Rewards program) May - May Program
- Go to www.kroger.com.
- Click on the red Sign In tab at the top of the page.
- Enter your email address and password and click the red Sign In tab.
- Click on the red My Account tab at the top of the page.
- Click on Account Settings from the menu.
- Under Community Rewards, click on the red Edit tab.
- Find Your Organization (Search for OAKLAND CO. SHERIFF'S OFFICE BENEFIT FOR DISABLED #70305 .)
- Select Your Organization
- Save Your Selection (Click the red Save button to save your selection.)
BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR KROGER RECEIPTS: After you enroll, we suggest you check the bottom of one of your Kroger receipts to ensure that your enrollment was successful.
Your receipt should say, “At your request, Kroger is donating to OAKLAND CO. SHERIFF'S OFFICE BENEFIT FOR DISABLED #70305 .”